Back 5447 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey ! I made an outfit board for my inpc!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, ok. Good luck! <3
I should really do more mARTch at some point. I was able to get up-to-date with it, so that's good.


ooo, nice Rowan!
I need to make or commission mine.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! I'm also updating her ency from two week and i love (isn't finished)
Art :
Reducio
Image posted by the member
/images/upload/e41hyr1123tj.webp

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice Rowan

Oh, good luck Kaitlyn

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Tanks ! Good luck Kait

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo, very nice Rowan! I need to make Devon's look fancier. I put up one picture in hers.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I made few things of devon! Hey trace !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5447 / 18141