22 Mar 2024, 19:13
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 19:13
Let's Chat!
Ah, ok. Good luck! 
I should really do more mARTch at some point. I was able to get up-to-date with it, so that's good.
ooo, nice Rowan!
I need to make or commission mine.
I should really do more mARTch at some point. I was able to get up-to-date with it, so that's good.
ooo, nice Rowan!
I need to make or commission mine.
22 Mar 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
Nice Rowan
Oh, good luck Kaitlyn
Oh, good luck Kaitlyn
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
22 Mar 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
Oooo, very nice Rowan! I need to make Devon's look fancier. I put up one picture in hers.
22 Mar 2024, 19:28
Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
22 Mar 2024, 19:28
Let's Chat!
