Back 5442 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyy

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good and you ?

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
good !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*is at work now*

Hi!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so excited! I'm running a Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign starting tomorrow, and two of the players are brand new to D&D!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaithlyn, Rowan, Quinn, Lily and Keith !

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:59 Lol

How are you?
QUINN!! YOU ESCAPED!! Welcome back!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
hey coco!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

COCO! *hangs upside down from tree*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:21
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:59 Lol

How are you?
QUINN!! YOU ESCAPED!! Welcome back!
Hey Colin!!! :D Thanks :lol:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5442 / 18141