Back 5441 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:53 re-welcome ! What year Quinn ?
Like what year shes in? or what one shes ment to be in?

As she should be a third, I think.

But shes a second.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:53 Lol it seems as if all the people Kim misses from the past are coming out of the woodworks now!!! It's awesome! Well, other than Sophia and Felix.
Lily's going to be leaving soon

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah i see !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
quinnnnnny


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith!!! :D

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, the friends

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:56 Keith!!! :D
y ese5uw5n33333333


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol

How are you?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:59 Lol

How are you?
i'm alright how are you? i was cooking sorry for late answer


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:10
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:59 Lol

How are you?
i'm alright how are you? i was cooking sorry for late answer
haha all good, Im good! Think I got it all good for re-indexing and what not. :lol:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5441 / 18141