Back 5440 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
good! working on a reply rn! hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:50
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:48 Yeah Emily Ramirez

Thanks Bailey!
Ramirez? Like Linda Ramirez?
Yes!!! I'll be her lil werewolf sis
Fun! She's my bestie...or will be soon.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
-pops in for the first time in ages-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves* hi kim


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:50 -pops in for the first time in ages-
Kim!!! -snugs-

sta β€’ 5 | eva β€’ 4 | str β€’ 6
Stats
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 7
β €β €β €β€’β€’ Quinn β€’β€’
β€œI regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
β €β €β €β€’β€’ Nick β€’β€’
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
re-welcome ! What year Quinn ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:50 -pops in for the first time in ages-
*snugs*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol it seems as if all the people Kim misses from the past are coming out of the woodworks now!!! It's awesome! Well, other than Sophia and Felix.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 5440 / 18141