Back 5434 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yaaaaaaaaa

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 12:40 :0 yayayayyaya
hi Kiki!!! I'm going to be Emily Ramirez so we'll be related!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:33
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 12:40 :0 yayayayyaya
hi Kiki!!! I'm going to be Emily Ramirez so we'll be related!!
*dances* yayayyyay


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes keith*
OOC Let's Chat!
hey

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
do you want a chicken nugget?

Pretty girls don't judge.
OOC Let's Chat!
I do
OOC Let's Chat!
I doooo

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5434 / 18141