Back 5431 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*just posted two mARTch entries: the squid one and the bestie one*
OOC Let's Chat!
I understand... So who'll make a birthday party for Row ?!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:58 *just posted two mARTch entries: the squid one and the bestie one*
I hope I was the bestie .. lol
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so behind on mARTch lol. Finished the 18th…
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I just finished the 23rd, now gotta think of the rest

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh niceee
I was she was by 4 I think then I just stopped lol
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof My computer restarted on me twice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh that sucksss
I’ve gotta do one reply, a few more mARTch prompts, but that’s all:) but I’ve been working on my book lol, that’s my main priority rn lol
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I gotta do some replies and start a thread

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5431 / 18141