Back 5430 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

That's cool! What are you up to?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Drawing and writing:) drawing the house in my book lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds great:)

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good to ! I think i wanna make a new shop, i don't like mine alrdy

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing well

I wish I could make one but I'm not a coder or artsy person
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol ur shop is good tho!! But you can only have on so you’d need to lock ur old own if u do make a new one

Tha yea good Amanda! What r ya up to??
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll do this ! Just need a name...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I could make a shop but I'm not a coder or artistic person
Back 5430 / 18141