Back 5427 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yay! Congrats! I wish I had your motivation. Lol
OOC Let's Chat!
nice ! Me to :sick:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow:

Now I can do replies and then my art gallery with codes for shop ahah

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! Have fun, Linda!
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
I have nothing to write this second so i'm just waiting on replies


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5427 / 18141