21 Mar 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
True that
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 21:42
Let's Chat!
Yeah I had some tea earlier, been writing a bunch to keep myself entertained lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
Luckily rn we only have finals
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
Hii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
I finished coding besties for martch and I kinda really love it
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
Thanks❤
I am now done with all prompts
I am now done with all prompts
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |