21 Mar 2024, 20:35
Let's Chat!
Hi Alice! I've seen you around a little. Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you have any questions!
21 Mar 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
Hi there
*brings chocolate, muffin and blankie*
*brings chocolate, muffin and blankie*
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 20:37
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I'm mostly just clicking on all the things at this point to see everything there is to see. It's a lot to see. :3Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:35Hi Alice! I've seen you around a little. Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you have any questions!![]()
21 Mar 2024, 20:38
Let's Chat!
Ah wait I’m getting so much closer to a thousand posts!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 20:39
Let's Chat!
Haha! I did that, too! If you do need help around, you can also request a mentor here, if you want.Alice de Villiers wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:37Thank you! I'm mostly just clicking on all the things at this point to see everything there is to see. It's a lot to see. :3Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 20:35Hi Alice! I've seen you around a little. Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you have any questions!![]()
But, please, do take your time to explore! There is a lot here.
yay, congrats, Kiera!
21 Mar 2024, 20:40
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 20:40
Let's Chat!
It’s an amazing site! But yea there’s a lot to take in haha
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!