21 Mar 2024, 18:37
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 18:44
Let's Chat!
Yesssss??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
I AM SORRYYYYYYYY.
By the way don't start that thread we have planned. Unless you already did
By the way don't start that thread we have planned. Unless you already did
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 18:48
Let's Chat!
Is Rowan a pureblood?
Tracey, yes I am coming back!!
Tracey, yes I am coming back!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
Sorry we can't then 
Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start
Thats what I want is Slytherin

Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start
Thats what I want is Slytherin
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews