Back 5419 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Yesssss??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE, NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I AM SORRYYYYYYYY.

By the way don't start that thread we have planned. Unless you already did

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Lily, why? Why deactivate? Wait, are you gonna come back?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
i know, i'm late but... I let you disactivate it only if you become a secret sister of rowan !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Is Rowan a pureblood?

Tracey, yes I am coming back!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! Hopefully you'll get Slytherin for your next character!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry we can't then 😭

Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start

Thats what I want is Slytherin

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5419 / 18141