Back 5418 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:00
Hannah Blossom wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:59
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:59
Hannah Blossom wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:55 @Keith Moore hi my son!!
LILY!! i haven't seen you in a while! hru?? <3
I am good how are you??
good too! just a bit sick :)
Seems like every one is sick lol
yeah lol!! so many people at my school are sick too...
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:01 I wish you get well soon Hannah
ty linda! :D i should get to studying, gtg, byee! <3 <3

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, new leacky cauldron animation by me here !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan! How are you?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! *is at work*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kaity! *in History class*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
No one have a heart attack but I am deactivating Lily soon

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good, you two? Noooooooooooo!!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
WHYEEEE?

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Back 5418 / 18141