Back 5417 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ok so, second of march ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll start it in the pm !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
@Keith Moore hi my son!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:55 @Keith Moore hi my son!!
LILY!! i haven't seen you in a while! hru?? <3

STAโœฟ9๏น’EVAโœฟ5๏น’STRโœฟ4
WISโœฟ7๏น’ARCโœฟ4๏น’ACCโœฟ6
๐Ÿ•Š๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐Ÿ•Š
โ the end of beginnings
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ โ™›
--------X๏น’X๏น’X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Blossom wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:55 @Keith Moore hi my son!!
LILY!! i haven't seen you in a while! hru?? <3
I am good how are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:59
Hannah Blossom wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:55 @Keith Moore hi my son!!
LILY!! i haven't seen you in a while! hru?? <3
I am good how are you??
good too! just a bit sick :)

STAโœฟ9๏น’EVAโœฟ5๏น’STRโœฟ4
WISโœฟ7๏น’ARCโœฟ4๏น’ACCโœฟ6
๐Ÿ•Š๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐Ÿ•Š
โ the end of beginnings
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ โ™›
--------X๏น’X๏น’X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Blossom wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:59
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:59
Hannah Blossom wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:55 @Keith Moore hi my son!!
LILY!! i haven't seen you in a while! hru?? <3
I am good how are you??
good too! just a bit sick :)
Seems like every one is sick lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish you get well soon Hannah

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5417 / 18141