Back 5416 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:34
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:30
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28
Mellani Miller wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28 Lindaaaaa <3 <3 I'm about to make the friendship banner for the martch prompt
Just like I'm about to code besties prompt
My new bestie!
Linda is now with two Hufflepuff besties and one Slytherin๐Ÿ˜„

@Hannah Blossom I'm good, hru?
yay! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:34
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:30
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28
Mellani Miller wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28 Lindaaaaa <3 <3 I'm about to make the friendship banner for the martch prompt
Just like I'm about to code besties prompt
My new bestie!
Linda is now with two Hufflepuff besties and one Slytherin๐Ÿ˜„

@Hannah Blossom I'm good, hru?
good! I really need to study tho... (been procrastinating lol)

STAโœฟ9๏น’EVAโœฟ5๏น’STRโœฟ4
WISโœฟ7๏น’ARCโœฟ4๏น’ACCโœฟ6
๐Ÿ•Š๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐Ÿ•Š
โ the end of beginnings
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ โ™›
--------X๏น’X๏น’X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooooooooooooo !
@Tracey Bailey, @Kaitlyn Connor, a banner for the martch :
Reducio
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:41 helloooooooooooooo !
@Tracey Bailey, @Kaitlyn Connor, a banner for the martch :
Reducio
Image posted by the member
ooooo, nice job!
OOC Let's Chat!
i made this banner, but im not participating in the martch:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

its not my best XD ^^

STAโœฟ9๏น’EVAโœฟ5๏น’STRโœฟ4
WISโœฟ7๏น’ARCโœฟ4๏น’ACCโœฟ6
๐Ÿ•Š๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐Ÿ•Š
โ the end of beginnings
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ โ™›
--------X๏น’X๏น’X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks ! I can start the RP if the two of you want ! Just, when ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:05
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:59
Alexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:55
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:54
Alexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:53

Im good :] Trying to convince my parents to get me out of school early haha
that's so reallllllll
Yeah lol

We have a weird day today cuz theres an event thing after lunch- and Im about to go to lunch. ive been to all my classes today. And I dont want to go to the event, T T just waitting to see what my mom says.
ooof, sorry i was on my lunch break thing, the older kids were trying on dresses for moch crash and got the boys to put on dresses too it was great
Kiki!!!
mama!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:48 Thanks ! I can start the RP if the two of you want ! Just, when ?
I'm good with whenever. I'm not picky. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:48 Thanks ! I can start the RP if the two of you want ! Just, when ?
Whenever is fine
Back 5416 / 18141