Back 5415 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:18
Uh, I'm not sure.

Oh, Kaite, I just finished up making the friendship banner, how is it?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
It's cute ! I love, me !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you all?

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii

Mellaniiiiiiiiii :wow: <3 :wow:
Hannah :wow:

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Lindaaaaa <3 <3 I'm about to make the friendship banner for the martch prompt

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
Mellani Miller wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28 Lindaaaaa <3 <3 I'm about to make the friendship banner for the martch prompt
Just like I'm about to code besties prompt

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28
Mellani Miller wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28 Lindaaaaa <3 <3 I'm about to make the friendship banner for the martch prompt
Just like I'm about to code besties prompt
My new bestie!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:27 Hiiiii

Mellaniiiiiiiiii :wow: <3 :wow:
Hannah :wow:
hru??? :wow: <3

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:18
Uh, I'm not sure.

Oh, Kaite, I just finished up making the friendship banner, how is it?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oooo, nice!

And I’m ready whenever you two are. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:30
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28
Mellani Miller wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 17:28 Lindaaaaa <3 <3 I'm about to make the friendship banner for the martch prompt
Just like I'm about to code besties prompt
My new bestie!
Linda is now with two Hufflepuff besties and one Slytherin😄

@Hannah Blossom I'm good, hru?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5415 / 18141