21 Mar 2024, 17:03
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I'm really happy about how Quinn's hair came out.
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Kiki!!!Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:59ooof, sorry i was on my lunch break thing, the older kids were trying on dresses for moch crash and got the boys to put on dresses too it was greatAlexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:55Yeah lolKeith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:54that's so reallllllllAlexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:53Im good :] Trying to convince my parents to get me out of school early haha
We have a weird day today cuz theres an event thing after lunch- and Im about to go to lunch. ive been to all my classes today. And I dont want to go to the event, T T just waitting to see what my mom says.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 17:12
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 17:18
Let's Chat!
[quote]Uh, I'm not sure.
Oh, Kaite, I just finished up making the friendship banner, how is it?
Oh, Kaite, I just finished up making the friendship banner, how is it?
Reducio
