Back 5414 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks! I'm really happy about how Quinn's hair came out.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, it looks great!
OOC Let's Chat!
same !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
<3

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:59
Alexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:55
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:54
Alexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:53
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:51

I'm alright! how are you?
Im good :] Trying to convince my parents to get me out of school early haha
that's so reallllllll
Yeah lol

We have a weird day today cuz theres an event thing after lunch- and Im about to go to lunch. ive been to all my classes today. And I dont want to go to the event, T T just waitting to see what my mom says.
ooof, sorry i was on my lunch break thing, the older kids were trying on dresses for moch crash and got the boys to put on dresses too it was great
Kiki!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
wakaaaaaaaa

<3 <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm making a banner and playing superstar SM at the same time

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
nice ! trace, kait, for when our rp ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Uh, I'm not sure.

Oh, Kaite, I just finished up making the friendship banner, how is it?

Reducio
Image posted by the member

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5414 / 18141