21 Mar 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
Both. And they both said the same thing.Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:08hm, that's strange... did you search pixlr e in specific or just pixlr?
It’s fine
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
hm idk then sorry... i use my laptop for it so i'm not sure what the phone screen looks likeKiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:08Both. And they both said the same thing.Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:08hm, that's strange... did you search pixlr e in specific or just pixlr?
It’s fine
21 Mar 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
lol all good all goodPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:10hm idk then sorry... i use my laptop for it so i'm not sure what the phone screen looks likeKiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:08Both. And they both said the same thing.Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:08hm, that's strange... did you search pixlr e in specific or just pixlr?
It’s fine![]()
Btw do any of u have quotev?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
no, never heard of it lolKiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:12lol all good all goodPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:10hm idk then sorry... i use my laptop for it so i'm not sure what the phone screen looks like![]()
Btw do any of u have quotev?
21 Mar 2024, 04:22
Let's Chat!
You should get it, well if your into reading and writing n stuff. It’s just like a writing site, where u can publish ur books and read other peoples n stuffPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:19no, never heard of it lolKiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:12lol all good all goodPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:10hm idk then sorry... i use my laptop for it so i'm not sure what the phone screen looks like![]()
Btw do any of u have quotev?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 04:24
Let's Chat!
lol I've heard of/used it in the pastKiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:12lol all good all goodPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:10hm idk then sorry... i use my laptop for it so i'm not sure what the phone screen looks likeKiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:08Both. And they both said the same thing.Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:08hm, that's strange... did you search pixlr e in specific or just pixlr?
It’s fine![]()
Btw do any of u have quotev?
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
21 Mar 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
That’s where I post some of my stories:)Danielle Alden wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:24lol I've heard of/used it in the pastKiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:12lol all good all goodPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 04:10hm idk then sorry... i use my laptop for it so i'm not sure what the phone screen looks like![]()
Btw do any of u have quotev?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 04:32
Let's Chat!
Loll yeah
I’d love to have one of my books officially published one day!
I’d love to have one of my books officially published one day!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
