20 Mar 2024, 18:26
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:14Aw. I'm glad you're getting better, even if it is slow. *Places a full kettle of hot water and a package of green tea next to Tracey*Thanks Kaite! I'm feeling a little better, not 100% tho
20 Mar 2024, 18:33
Let's Chat!
Those are the best!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 Hi!
I recently came from an IRL work meeting and a provided lunch.
What did you eat?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Mar 2024, 18:34
Let's Chat!
pft. what didn't I eat? lol.Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:33Those are the best!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 Hi!
I recently came from an IRL work meeting and a provided lunch.
What did you eat?
Rib meat, stuffed shrimp, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, salad, and a roll.
20 Mar 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
Whoa!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:34pft. what didn't I eat? lol.Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:33Those are the best!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 Hi!
I recently came from an IRL work meeting and a provided lunch.
What did you eat?
Rib meat, stuffed shrimp, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, salad, and a roll.
Now that's catering! I was honestly expecting more like a boxed sandwich and brownie!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Mar 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
All made there. And for desert, I had two cannolis, a chocolate truffle, lemon truffle, and a chocolate brownie.Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:49Whoa!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:34pft. what didn't I eat? lol.Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:33Those are the best!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 Hi!
I recently came from an IRL work meeting and a provided lunch.
What did you eat?
Rib meat, stuffed shrimp, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, salad, and a roll.
Now that's catering! I was honestly expecting more like a boxed sandwich and brownie!
Ive been channeling my inner Kaitlyn and walking around a bit after that. Lol.
20 Mar 2024, 19:02
Let's Chat!
Does anyone know where I can find info about the hio discord server - I just made an account and I'd like to join the server but idk how
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
20 Mar 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
Hi!Estelle Nyx wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:02 Does anyone know where I can find info about the hio discord server - I just made an account and I'd like to join the server but idk how
Link here
20 Mar 2024, 19:33
Let's Chat!