Back 5385 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Clark Baird wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:09 Happy puffle day everyone!
:]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

Devon was accepted this morning! *squeals*
OOC Let's Chat!
*squeals with Kaityln*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
EEWWW I JUST NOTICED THE COMMON ROOMS WERE YELLOW!!!! HELPP MEEE

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Wooo! Happy Hufflepuff Day! *hugs her Hufflepuff friend/crush Minnie*
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:09 Good Afternoon Guys!!
Clark Baird wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:09 Happy puffle day everyone!
Clark! STOP spreading it everywhere, Im already in distress from the neon orange and the Hufflepuff themed snek common room :cry2:
suffer :D I like seeing the orange jumpsuits

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
OOC Let's Chat!
The common rooms have been taken over! Jeff has been permanently traumatized!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
DELAAAA


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith, heyyyy

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:23 Keith, heyyyy
hiiiiii how are youuuu

I'm gonna try and have that starter out today,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5385 / 18141