20 Mar 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s cool! I’d honestly love to go there!! Ooh thanks!! I’ll deff reach out to u if I have any;);)Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:03ReducioKiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:56Haha yeah same. I literally know nothing about California. I just really wanted it to be set there in LA. It’s so hard to write about it haha, I’ve never been there beforeMatilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:54Yeah it is hard writing about a character who’s super different, especially if they live in another country. That’s how it is for me with MatildeKiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:32Owl meeeeeeGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm![]()
Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.
Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least![]()
I don’t live in LA but I’ve been there. Feel free to owl me with any California-specific questions and I’ll do my best lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 04:22
Let's Chat!
Yep! Many times! Californian (Nor-Cal) right here! If you need any help with setting I can give you loads of info!Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:17 Lol yea, just if u want:)
Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
Also, generally, California Public Schools follow Preschool, Elementary School (K-5th), Middle School (6th-8th), and High School (9th-12th). For high school, we have underclassmen- Freshmen (9th. At my school, we call them Freshies or Frosh) and Sophomore (10th). Upperclassmen are Juniors (11th) and Seniors (12th.)
If you need any more info about Cali or LA, feel free to owl me!
Last edited by Danielle Alden on 20 Mar 2024, 04:28, edited 1 time in total.
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
20 Mar 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s so cool! Thank youuuDanielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:22Yep! Californian right here! If you need any help with setting I can give you loads of info!Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:17 Lol yea, just if u want:)
Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
Have u been to L.A. or San Fran before?
I’m good Amanda, u??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
Yep, loads of times (Hate bay area kids tho lol)! I'm from Nor-Cal so San Fran is about 2 hours from me, and LA is around 6-8 hours away, so not as often as San Fran/Bay Area.Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:27Ooh that’s so cool! Thank youuuDanielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:22Yep! Californian right here! If you need any help with setting I can give you loads of info!Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:17 Lol yea, just if u want:)
Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
Have u been to L.A. or San Fran before?
I’m good Amanda, u??
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
20 Mar 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
I’ve been to San Francisco many times
|
|
20 Mar 2024, 04:32
Let's Chat!
Oh cool cool that’s nice! My story is set in L.A. so yea lol, I know NOTHINGGGG about it other than it’s at the coast of California (omg if that too is wrong imma be so embarrassed haha)Danielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:30Yep, loads of times (Hate bay area kids tho lol)! I'm from Nor-Cal so San Fran is about 2 hours from me, and LA is around 6-8 hours away, so not as often as San Fran/Bay Area.Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:27Ooh that’s so cool! Thank youuuDanielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:22Yep! Californian right here! If you need any help with setting I can give you loads of info!Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:17 Lol yea, just if u want:)
Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
Have u been to L.A. or San Fran before?
I’m good Amanda, u??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique