19 Mar 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months nowbut can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingy
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
19 Mar 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
AH! Love romanceKiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months nowbut can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingy
19 Mar 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
Lol Yayy!! Ooh yessGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53AH! Love romanceKiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months nowbut can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingylol! I also love fantasy.
I’ve never acc written a fantasy. I’ve never finished one either, farthest I got was halfway, still working on it haha. 26k words so farrr
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
19 Mar 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
Woah!! Good for you! Farther then me...Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:54Lol Yayy!! Ooh yessGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53AH! Love romanceKiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months nowbut can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingylol! I also love fantasy.
I’ve never acc written a fantasy. I’ve never finished one either, farthest I got was halfway, still working on it haha. 26k words so farrr
19 Mar 2024, 23:56
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey-achoo! Heyo guys! I'm totally ok!
*stays bundled up in the corner*
*stays bundled up in the corner*
19 Mar 2024, 23:59
Let's Chat!
i only have 7.6k words right now... i should probably work on it more... but i have writer's block![]()
20 Mar 2024, 00:00
Let's Chat!
ugh, I wish I had the creativity to write a book.
*hands Tracey another green tea, and some tissues*
*hands Tracey another green tea, and some tissues*
20 Mar 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
i would love to be an author in the future... i mean, i've kinda published a book already but heh... it was when i was 8![]()