Back 5363 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi everyone, how are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good thank you ! And you ?

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Tracey, Tara, amd Linda!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda, Tara, Tracey, and Lily! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda, Tracey, Lily and Kaithlyn! <3 :smile:

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, Tara

Hiiiiii, how are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh. In my terrible english class

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning ! PM for me hehe

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof! Pm for me too.
Back 5363 / 18141