18 Mar 2024, 14:14
Let's Chat!
Son. How is school today?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Mar 2024, 14:16
Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! Good luck!Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:10im good! ready to be productive lol, made a to do list so i know what i need to do each day for the next like 2 weeks it helps to have a plan.. makes it seem more possible and plus keeps me accountableKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:05I'm alright. Tired, but already (partially) productive. How about you?
18 Mar 2024, 14:17
Let's Chat!
thank you dearieKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:16ooo, nice! Good luck!Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:10im good! ready to be productive lol, made a to do list so i know what i need to do each day for the next like 2 weeks it helps to have a plan.. makes it seem more possible and plus keeps me accountableKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:05I'm alright. Tired, but already (partially) productive. How about you?![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Mar 2024, 14:19
Let's Chat!
tiring, I didn't have my sleep meds yesterday, so I'm like really tired-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:14Son. How is school today?
how are you today?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Mar 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
I'm tired too. Mostly cause I didn't sleep last nightKeith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:19tiring, I didn't have my sleep meds yesterday, so I'm like really tired-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:14Son. How is school today?
how are you today?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Mar 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
you should sleepLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:48ReducioKeith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:19tiring, I didn't have my sleep meds yesterday, so I'm like really tired-
how are you today?
I'm tired too. Mostly cause I didn't sleep last night
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Mar 2024, 15:00
Let's Chat!
I don't want toooooKeith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:49you should sleepLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:48ReducioKeith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:19tiring, I didn't have my sleep meds yesterday, so I'm like really tired-
how are you today?
I'm tired too. Mostly cause I didn't sleep last night
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Mar 2024, 15:07
Let's Chat!
me too minnie,
mama get sleep- its important
mama get sleep- its important
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |