Back 5346 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:11
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 11:35 morning
Morning!
mama
Son. How is school today?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:05
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:04
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:02 Hi @Bailey Glade!
morning!!! hru?
I'm alright. Tired, but already (partially) productive. How about you?
im good! ready to be productive lol, made a to do list so i know what i need to do each day for the next like 2 weeks it helps to have a plan.. makes it seem more possible and plus keeps me accountable
ooo, nice! Good luck! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:16
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:05
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:04
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:02 Hi @Bailey Glade!
morning!!! hru?
I'm alright. Tired, but already (partially) productive. How about you?
im good! ready to be productive lol, made a to do list so i know what i need to do each day for the next like 2 weeks it helps to have a plan.. makes it seem more possible and plus keeps me accountable
ooo, nice! Good luck! <3
thank you dearie <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:14
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:11
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 11:35 morning
Morning!
mama
Son. How is school today?
tiring, I didn't have my sleep meds yesterday, so I'm like really tired-

how are you today?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:19
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:14
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:11
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 11:35 morning
Morning!
mama
Son. How is school today?
tiring, I didn't have my sleep meds yesterday, so I'm like really tired-

how are you today?
I'm tired too. Mostly cause I didn't sleep last night

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:48
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:19
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:14
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:11

Morning!
mama
Son. How is school today?
tiring, I didn't have my sleep meds yesterday, so I'm like really tired-

how are you today?


I'm tired too. Mostly cause I didn't sleep last night
you should sleep


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:48
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:19
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:14
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:03

mama
Son. How is school today?
tiring, I didn't have my sleep meds yesterday, so I'm like really tired-

how are you today?


I'm tired too. Mostly cause I didn't sleep last night
you should sleep
I don't want tooooo

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! I'm starving!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
me too minnie,

mama get sleep- its important


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Luckily for me, I'm about to have lunch.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5346 / 18141