18 Mar 2024, 13:16
Let's Chat!
Take your time!
|
|
18 Mar 2024, 13:26
Let's Chat!
Morning!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
18 Mar 2024, 13:41
Let's Chat!
I agree!Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:11 Hello Simon! I'm glad you responded to me quickly! It's a very fun rp.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Mar 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.
18 Mar 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
Nice job!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.
18 Mar 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48Nice job!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.![]()
18 Mar 2024, 13:52
Let's Chat!
Lol! I get that.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:49Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48Nice job!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.![]()
I feel I could better organize it, but I don't feel like jumping into the code and trying to make it look even better. Maybe when I have more time.
18 Mar 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:52Lol! I get that.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:49Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48Nice job!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.![]()
I feel I could better organize it, but I don't feel like jumping into the code and trying to make it look even better. Maybe when I have more time.
I'm really dreading when I put up a topic tracker. That one will likely take hours to write.