Back 5344 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Take your time!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
good night!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Done, Quinn! :)

Hi Kiera!

Good night, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:11 Hello Simon! I'm glad you responded to me quickly! It's a very fun rp.
I agree!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.
Nice job! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.
Nice job! <3
<3 I feel I could better organize it, but I don't feel like jumping into the code and trying to make it look even better. Maybe when I have more time.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:49
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.
Nice job! <3
<3 I feel I could better organize it, but I don't feel like jumping into the code and trying to make it look even better. Maybe when I have more time.
Lol! I get that.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:49
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.
Nice job! <3
<3 I feel I could better organize it, but I don't feel like jumping into the code and trying to make it look even better. Maybe when I have more time.
Lol! I get that.
<3 <3

I'm really dreading when I put up a topic tracker. That one will likely take hours to write.
Back 5344 / 18141