Back 5333 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good night Minnie!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Viva <3

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Quinn! *hugs*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn *hugs back* gotta go now-and I will reply tommorow

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 22:25 Hey Viva <3
Hi!! <3 <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 22:30 Hey Kaitlyn *hugs back* gotta go now-and I will reply tommorow
Bye Quinn! Feel free to take your time with mine, you don’t need to rush for me. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Quinn !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Alejandro !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5333 / 18141