Back 5329 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Paige Mallary wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 21:17
bro- it's so hard to post.... everyone is posting on thereee
YES I KNOW

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
YES! I keep trying and failing.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
i wish it got our posts up...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah. But oh well.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
i've got to get ready for school... be back in a bit!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I find it difficult to post, too.

Good luck, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 21:21
i've got to get ready for school... be back in a bit!
GA SCHOOL! So happy it's Sunday here.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Paige! Yeah, it's Sunday here lol

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup, still Sunday for me, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
So tired

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5329 / 18141