Back 5325 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ooo, I hope you enjoyed the party! Feel free to rest for the day. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I did! It was pretty fun, couple fights tho lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, that figures. Always something exciting to happen.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! Fun! (Except the fights lol)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys ! How's everyone ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Row! I'm alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan!! I'm good getting ready to go eat Corned Beef

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 20:28 Hi Rowan!! I'm good getting ready to go eat Corned Beef
Yes! Love corned beef <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Yum! Ours was cooked last night. A portion of the meat was disintegrated in the Crockpot we used. lol
OOC Let's Chat!
*le gasp!*

Corned beef!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 5325 / 18141