Back 5292 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Kait, sorry my responces are taking forever *checks watch* Oop 7:10, gotta go do something!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
What else would I do with my spare time Lily?

Oh and Kaitlyn, a picture of Minnie in blue:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:10 Hey Kait, sorry my responces are taking forever *checks watch* Oop 7:10, gotta go do something!
Feel free to take your time! No need to rush mine. I do need to respond to the pfr one.


Awwww! @Minnie Duke, Kaitlyn would love it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:11 What else would I do with my spare time Lily?

Oh and Kaitlyn, a picture of Minnie in blue:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Uh....read the Reginald Drake drama

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't worry about it! Yall what should I do for superhero?

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Kaitlyn! *remembers pfr* um...I need to go respond to our rp...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
:whip:

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:12
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:11 What else would I do with my spare time Lily?

Oh and Kaitlyn, a picture of Minnie in blue:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Uh....read the Reginald Drake drama
Wait, what Reginald Drake drama?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Quinn, I made a MHA banner

Minnie! We need to continue planning our rp on pfr!

Hello new McCoire

I wanna know what the Reginald Drake drama is too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:13 Don't worry about it! Yall what should I do for superhero?
No idea. I need to think of something for mind.
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:13 Thanks Kaitlyn! *remembers pfr* um...I need to go respond to our rp...
Take your time, Minnie. I can wait. :)
Back 5292 / 18141