15 Mar 2024, 23:10
Let's Chat!
Hey Kait, sorry my responces are taking forever *checks watch* Oop 7:10, gotta go do something!
|
|
15 Mar 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
What else would I do with my spare time Lily?
Oh and Kaitlyn, a picture of Minnie in blue:
Oh and Kaitlyn, a picture of Minnie in blue:
Reducio

15 Mar 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
Feel free to take your time! No need to rush mine. I do need to respond to the pfr one.Quinn Brook wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:10 Hey Kait, sorry my responces are taking forever *checks watch* Oop 7:10, gotta go do something!
Awwww! @Minnie Duke, Kaitlyn would love it!
15 Mar 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
Uh....read the Reginald Drake dramaMinnie Duke wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:11 What else would I do with my spare time Lily?
Oh and Kaitlyn, a picture of Minnie in blue:
Reducio
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Mar 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
Don't worry about it! Yall what should I do for superhero?
|
|
15 Mar 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
Thanks Kaitlyn! *remembers pfr* um...I need to go respond to our rp...
15 Mar 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
Wait, what Reginald Drake drama?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:12Uh....read the Reginald Drake dramaMinnie Duke wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:11 What else would I do with my spare time Lily?
Oh and Kaitlyn, a picture of Minnie in blue:
Reducio
15 Mar 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]Quinn, I made a MHA banner
Minnie! We need to continue planning our rp on pfr!
Hello new McCoire
I wanna know what the Reginald Drake drama is too!
Minnie! We need to continue planning our rp on pfr!
Hello new McCoire
I wanna know what the Reginald Drake drama is too!
15 Mar 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
No idea. I need to think of something for mind.
Take your time, Minnie. I can wait.Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 23:13 Thanks Kaitlyn! *remembers pfr* um...I need to go respond to our rp...