Back 5279 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:26
Kiera Roseline wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 03:52 Heyooo
I got contact lenses today!!!
How are they?! Did you have trouble putting them in? Did they feel weird?!
They’re cool! Just dailies, it took me forever to put them in yesterday so I’m not gonna wear them today, jus cause I don’t have time n what if they irritate my eyes at school. It took me half an hour for the first one hehe…
Ahh when I got contacts it took me forever, because I was terrified of putting something on my eye.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
bean at the counter
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks amanda!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:24
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:16
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:31
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:09

Hello my son!
HIIIII
How are you today?
sleeppy, I slept a little this period and now my vision is blurry
I didn't sleep much last night. 2 hours I think was how much I slept
same I hid from the storm and did school work


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
hid from the storm!? i'd be running in the storm :thinking:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:30
hid from the storm!? i'd be running in the storm :thinking:
well I live where tornados have quite literally like destroyed the entire town before, and last night was super bad and the tornadoes were like a county abouve us. i'm also terrified of bad storms in general- so-

rain I can handle, but the other stuff I cant


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
oop- we don't usually get tornadoes... rain is the best to run in- storms are the best to watch out the window...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
eeep, tornados! :(

Hi Minnie! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5279 / 18141