15 Mar 2024, 14:24
Let's Chat!
Ahh when I got contacts it took me forever, because I was terrified of putting something on my eye.Kiera Roseline wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:23They’re cool! Just dailies, it took me forever to put them in yesterday so I’m not gonna wear them today, jus cause I don’t have time n what if they irritate my eyes at school. It took me half an hour for the first one hehe…Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:26How are they?! Did you have trouble putting them in? Did they feel weird?!
15 Mar 2024, 14:29
Let's Chat!
same I hid from the storm and did school workLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:24I didn't sleep much last night. 2 hours I think was how much I sleptKeith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:22sleeppy, I slept a little this period and now my vision is blurryLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:16How are you today?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Mar 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
well I live where tornados have quite literally like destroyed the entire town before, and last night was super bad and the tornadoes were like a county abouve us. i'm also terrified of bad storms in general- so-
rain I can handle, but the other stuff I cant
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Mar 2024, 14:33
Let's Chat!
oop- we don't usually get tornadoes... rain is the best to run in- storms are the best to watch out the window...