Back 5278 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:16
bahaa, name generator 🫣
Nice. My iNPC is Miles Thatcher from Ilvermorny

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:26
Kiera Roseline wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 03:52 Heyooo
I got contact lenses today!!!
How are they?! Did you have trouble putting them in? Did they feel weird?!
They’re cool! Just dailies, it took me forever to put them in yesterday so I’m not gonna wear them today, jus cause I don’t have time n what if they irritate my eyes at school. It took me half an hour for the first one hehe…
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:18
Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:16
bahaa, name generator 🫣
Nice. My iNPC is Miles Thatcher from Ilvermorny
oh ok :lol: that's cool!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 11:50 dad? mama? is Papa here too?
Hello my son!
HIIIII


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:31
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 11:50 dad? mama? is Papa here too?
Hello my son!
HIIIII
How are you today?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:16
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:31
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 11:50 dad? mama? is Papa here too?
Hello my son!
HIIIII
How are you today?
sleeppy, I slept a little this period and now my vision is blurry


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
hArrY PoTTer

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:16
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:31
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 11:50 dad? mama? is Papa here too?
Hello my son!
HIIIII
How are you today?
sleeppy, I slept a little this period and now my vision is blurry
I didn't sleep much last night. 2 hours I think was how much I slept

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5278 / 18141