Back 5264 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Paige Mallary wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 22:28
oh ok! mine's alt lol
I like alt too

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 23:43
Paige Mallary wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 22:28
oh ok! mine's alt lol
I like alt too
ooh!! fav band / song?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:00 went back to see how the ww drama started
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:20 No! Coco shouldn't be expelled! only werewolf keith knows who well, Keith knows is a werewolf
EXACTLY!!!! we love coco
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:24 They threatened to turn me! To bite me on a full moon! Twice!
avaaaa really daughter? LUCI IS MY BROTHER

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:59 Bye Genny!

I’d rather judge any by how they treat me. <3 If they’re kind and respectful to me, I’ll have no problem with them. <3
exactly!!


but just to show how harmless the wws are, here are a few of MY favorites - people who are the KINDEST people ever and make my life better by being part of it <3
@colin mccoire and @Lucian Mornstern ofc (two of my fav sneks too <3 love you both dearly, thank you for everything y'all do <3
also the BEST HoH i could ask for @Marcus Iwasaki and the glowing ray of sunshine that is @Tesla Stone

awwww ily too Bai, you’re my favourite Raven <3

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm so confused 👍

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooo


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! My throat hurts :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
awww! *hugs Tracey and hands her a cup of hot soup* I hope you feel better soon!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]*takes the soup and examins it*
There's no fish broth, right?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5264 / 18141