Back 5239 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Kaitlyn, how are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you? I finally responded to our topic.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm totally not listening to a Halloween song that was totally not released last year February

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, yay, Halloween songs!
OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 22:45
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:20 👎 werewolves should be expelled!
Seconded
Keith might become a werewolve, if any of the wolves answer😒


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:49 ooo, yay, Halloween songs!
Maybe I should share my Halloween playlist with you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:44 I'm alright, how about you? I finally responded to our topic.
I'm good

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:49 ooo, yay, Halloween songs!
Maybe I should share my Halloween playlist with you?
Sure, if you'd like!

Linda Ramirez wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:44 I'm alright, how about you? I finally responded to our topic.
I'm good
yay!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I owled the link on PFR! Hope it worked! Also goodnight guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, I'll go check! Thanks! <3 Good night, Tracey!
Back 5239 / 18141