14 Mar 2024, 03:43
Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn, how are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
14 Mar 2024, 03:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm totally not listening to a Halloween song that was totally not released last year February
14 Mar 2024, 03:52
Let's Chat!
Keith might become a werewolve, if any of the wolves answer
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Mar 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
I'm goodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:44 I'm alright, how about you? I finally responded to our topic.
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
14 Mar 2024, 03:57
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:55Sure, if you'd like!Maybe I should share my Halloween playlist with you?
yay!Linda Ramirez wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:55I'm goodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:44 I'm alright, how about you? I finally responded to our topic.
werewolves should be expelled!