Back 5205 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How r u ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good ! I just have a small problem...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. I’m sorry, Row. I hope it can be solved quickly for you.
OOC Let's Chat!
berk, head lice

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof! I’m sorry! I hope it’s easily treated. *has had dandruff for years. Nothing I try fixes it *
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope to, my lil sis needs to cut her hairs and she sad but mines are small basically...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I guess small ones are good? Thankfully they haven’t grown to be too noticeable.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ew, the current bean out right now is a nasty flavor, I've actually tried that flavor before in the Bean Boozled game in real life and it's so bad... it's not bad at first but after about two seconds the flavor hits you. Any of you guys try it before?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope, I haven’t. Sounds terrible, though.
Back 5205 / 18141