Back 5187 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Wren Mornstern wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:01
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:00
Wren Mornstern wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:59 AVAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Lily McCoire I'm not
You sure. Btw I don't get mentioned unless you put my middle name in
mhm

btw what happened to brian
Banned for multiaccount

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:05
Wren Mornstern wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:01
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:00
Wren Mornstern wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:59 AVAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Lily McCoire I'm not
You sure. Btw I don't get mentioned unless you put my middle name in
mhm

btw what happened to brian
Banned for multiaccount
Dang, he had two?

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys. just letting you know to probably not talk about bans out of respect for those who got banned!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 23:37
Mine is April Barnett. Kaite's Alice Weston
Mine is Fiona McGaw-Boyer

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:05 Hi Linda
How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:08 hey guys. just letting you know to probably not talk about bans out of respect for those who got banned!
Hi Sage!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:09
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 23:37
Mine is April Barnett. Kaite's Alice Weston
Mine is Fiona McGaw-Boyer
Yup!

Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:05 Hi Linda
How are you?
alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, gonna post starter for b'day party soon

Hi Sage
Last edited by Linda Ramirez on 12 Mar 2024, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, and then I plan to do martch and new examples for shop

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, fun! I need to think of how to do the inclusivity one ... and homework ..
Back 5187 / 18141