12 Mar 2024, 15:30
Let's Chat!
12 Mar 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
You shut it about my brother or I'll take a leaf out of your bookAva Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:30 Pfft. Colin couldn’t be right—even if he was reading facts out of a book! @Colin McCoire
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 15:34
Let's Chat!
12 Mar 2024, 15:36
Let's Chat!
Or you can do us all a favor and change the subject like a good snakeAva Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:34 Or . . . I can keep on annoying you and your brother!
I agree, my plan sounds much more enjoyable than stealing.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 15:39
Let's Chat!
12 Mar 2024, 15:42
Let's Chat!
You are asking for it stuck up little prickAva Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:39 McCoires = troublemakers, people to avoid!
Werewolves = terrible, threats, expellable!
Pfft, I think everyone here knows I love you all but figured I should say that this is Ava’s IC opinion!
this is Lily's IC opinion too lol. I swear we need a thread for this
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 15:46
Let's Chat!
*climbs up tree*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
*chops down tree*
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
12 Mar 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
stoppppppp *walks over to Lils*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |