Back 5183 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Pfft. Colin couldn’t be right—even if he was reading facts out of a book! @Colin McCoire

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:30 Pfft. Colin couldn’t be right—even if he was reading facts out of a book! @Colin McCoire
You shut it about my brother or I'll take a leaf out of your book

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Or . . . I can keep on annoying you and your brother!

I agree, my plan sounds much more enjoyable than stealing.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I have to go to math!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:34 Or . . . I can keep on annoying you and your brother!

I agree, my plan sounds much more enjoyable than stealing.
Or you can do us all a favor and change the subject like a good snake

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
McCoires = troublemakers, people to avoid!
Werewolves = terrible, threats, expellable!
Pfft, I think everyone here knows I love you all but figured I should say that this is Ava’s IC opinion!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:39 McCoires = troublemakers, people to avoid!
Werewolves = terrible, threats, expellable!
Pfft, I think everyone here knows I love you all but figured I should say that this is Ava’s IC opinion!
You are asking for it stuck up little prick

this is Lily's IC opinion too lol. I swear we need a thread for this

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*climbs up tree*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:46 *climbs up tree*
*chops down tree*

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
stoppppppp *walks over to Lils*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5183 / 18141