12 Mar 2024, 13:35
Let's Chat!
lol yeah
Even tho I went to bed like half an hour/45 mins earlier…
Even tho I went to bed like half an hour/45 mins earlier…
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
12 Mar 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
I'm goodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:32 I’m alright, thinking of doing more homework on here soon. How are you?
Hi Tracey and Kiera
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
Heyo Linda!! Hruuu
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
12 Mar 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
I'm good, hruuu?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 13:50
Let's Chat!
Good too! But I jus got up haha
I ordered like a bread pretzel thingy with I think a caramel dip at like a school special lunch thing or whatever! I’ll get it at lunch:):)
I ordered like a bread pretzel thingy with I think a caramel dip at like a school special lunch thing or whatever! I’ll get it at lunch:):)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
12 Mar 2024, 13:51
Let's Chat!
Sounds cool
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 13:57
Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 02:11 And no one likes @Wren Mornstern!! I’m kidding, T, you know we all adore you![]()
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
12 Mar 2024, 14:00
Let's Chat!
I’m glad to hear it!Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:48I'm goodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:32 I’m alright, thinking of doing more homework on here soon. How are you?
Hi Tracey and Kiera
That sounds interesting, Kiera!
12 Mar 2024, 14:01
Let's Chat!
WREN!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤Wren Mornstern wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:57Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 02:11 And no one likes @Wren Mornstern!! I’m kidding, T, you know we all adore you![]()
![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews