Back 5178 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
lol yeah
Even tho I went to bed like half an hour/45 mins earlier…
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:32 I’m alright, thinking of doing more homework on here soon. How are you?
I'm good

Hi Tracey and Kiera

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, hruuu?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Good too! But I jus got up haha
I ordered like a bread pretzel thingy with I think a caramel dip at like a school special lunch thing or whatever! I’ll get it at lunch:):)
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds cool

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 02:11 And no one likes @Wren Mornstern!! I’m kidding, T, you know we all adore you <3
<3

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:32 I’m alright, thinking of doing more homework on here soon. How are you?
I'm good

Hi Tracey and Kiera
I’m glad to hear it!

That sounds interesting, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 13:57
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 02:11 And no one likes @Wren Mornstern!! I’m kidding, T, you know we all adore you <3
<3
WREN!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5178 / 18141