Back 5130 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:15 Hey! Can someone take a look at my ency and tell me what they think? I majorly redid it, but don't know if I should keep going or not?
It looks beautiful! Great job on it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:26 It looks beautiful! Great job on it! <3
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:18 Omg!! I love it!!
Thank you both so much!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
And I love the new profile picture!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:43 And I love the new profile picture!
Tysm Katie <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:15 Hey! Can someone take a look at my ency and tell me what they think? I majorly redid it, but don't know if I should keep going or not?
On mobile, everything looks good, except the first post! <3

Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight! :snake:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, now, no more arguing. *loves Hufflepuff and Slytherin for ...... reasons*
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:55
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:15 Hey! Can someone take a look at my ency and tell me what they think? I majorly redid it, but don't know if I should keep going or not?
On mobile, everything looks good, except the first post! <3

Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight! :snake:
Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional... :sweatingbullets:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:59 Hey, now, no more arguing. *loves Hufflepuff and Slytherin for ...... reasons*
Hey! Fyre Angel is my bestie!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 20:59 Hey, now, no more arguing. *loves Hufflepuff and Slytherin for ...... reasons*
Hey! Fyre Angel is my bestie!
Lol :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I drew a pic that wasn't just outfit design for the first time in months!


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Back 5130 / 18141