Back 5120 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 05:36
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 05:05
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:57 Ooh nice nice
Were u gonna deactivate?
Yup. once this quidd game is over I will be ready.
Ooh gl with ur new account!!
Thanks! I am pretty excited for what's to come.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
hi i'm back! what have i missed? too lazy to read back...

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I second that lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

I reached 3k posts๐Ÿคฉ

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooo! How is everyone?
OOC Let's Chat!
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 13:30 Hellooo! How is everyone?
hi hi there! Welcome to h.io!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 13:52
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 13:30 Hellooo! How is everyone?
hi hi there! Welcome to h.io!
Hello! Thank you so much!
Back 5120 / 18141