10 Mar 2024, 04:45
Let's Chat!
Thank you❤Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:45I love it! looks great!Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:25 I am not sure about itWell, I like all graphics I did, except for tarot card..
Reducio
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
Heyo
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
I'm good, how are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:51
Let's Chat!
I’m alright!! And u?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 04:52
Let's Chat!
Sounds great
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice nice
Were u gonna deactivate?
Were u gonna deactivate?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Tired, but good. You?Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:45How are you? ☺
10 Mar 2024, 05:02
Let's Chat!
I'm goodGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 05:01I'm good! Tired, but good. You?Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:45How are you? ☺
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Well, I like all graphics I did, except for tarot card.. 