Back 5113 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ahhh that sounds great!

I'm good

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:19 Ahhh that sounds great!

I'm good
ik! spent 110 bucks but definitely worth it!

that's good!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:18
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:16
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:16
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10 Ye:)
Anyways hruuu
I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k😄

How are you?

Hi Madi
oo good luck!

hey Linda!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:13
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10

omg howww
I'm never gonna win am I
Heheh
Nope, never:)
at least i've accepted my fate...
Heh it’s better that way
I’m acc surprised with myself for already getting this far tho
Ik!! I'm surprised too
I'm barely at 1.5k and I've been with Madi for like eleven months
Loll yea. It was so sad to loose all of Dellies posts tho, I had over 6k 😭
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh that's cool

I finished with graphics for mARTch, though I might change tarot card... This one is kinda hard for me

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:22 Ahh that's cool

I finished with graphics for mARTch, though I might change tarot card... This one is kinda hard for me
that's cool! bet it looks great!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
I am not sure about it 😄 Well, I like all graphics I did, except for tarot card..

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you ☺

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I have an idea for the inclusivity prompt and I rly like it;)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:32 I have an idea for the inclusivity prompt and I rly like it;)
What is it?!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5113 / 18141